Friday, August 29, 2014

Pillot


Hello people, I`m Diego, a new international student at Western Illinois University, who will be studying English for this semester. I am from Brazil, the best country in the world (lying!  xD), Brazil have a lot of good thins but also a lot of bad things too, just like all countries. I don`t like so much to write or read so I will just introduce some things that I like in topics and be the most directly that I can:
                  Movies: I like all types of movies but specially animation movies like The Lion King (Disney), Up (Disney & PIXAR) and How to Train Your Dragon (DreamWorks).
                  Books: I really don`t like so much to read but sometimes I want to. I like adventure and action books, and that ones that makes a good suspense.
                  Sports:  I`m not the best example of player of anything but I like to learn, so I play a little of various sports like: volleyball, soccer, table tennis, swimming, etc.
                  Hobbies: Play on the computer with my friends, watch movies, go out and know new persons and places.
                  Goals for now: Improve my English as a WESL student.

1 comment:

  1. Your choice in movies is fun! I think everyone should know their country is the best, that is called patriotism and pride:)

    ReplyDelete